What are cookie?
Cookie are information placed on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone o tablet.
Ogni cookie contiene various data such as, for example, the name del server da which it comes, a numeric identifier, etc ..
I cookie possono remain in the system for the duration of a session (that is, until it closes il browser utilizzato for navigation sul web) or for long periods and may contain a unique identifier.
What are cookie?
Some cookie are used to perform authentication information, monitoring of sessions and storing specific information about users who access a paginaweb.
These cookie, so-called technical, are often useful, because they can make faster and quick navigation and use of the web, such as intervening to facilitate certain procedures when you shop online, when you login to areas with restricted access, or when a website automatically recognizes the language you normally use.
Use of cookie
2) This site does NOT allow sending cookies "third party", in the case of using this type of cookie, that cookie installed by a different site through the site you are visiting;
Conceptual Design is very useful and practical in case of adaptation and dimensioning for sismic analysis requirements. It was specifically designed to adapt and generate the proper geometries of reinforced concrete elements. In fact, the module can be used to dimension the vertical (walls, pillars, nucleus) and horizontals (beams) elements, according to the vertical loads and seismic actions, thus obtaining the proper geometries to be exported to the calculation programs for the next structural analysis.
The procedure follows these steps:
- Insertion of the loads associated with slab-floors and decks
- Automatic calculation of beams and pillars areas of influence, even for more decks
- Pillars dimensioning, slenderness checks, specific weight calculation
- Beams dimensioning for static and seismic combination (*)
- Stiffness calculation and vertical elements areas of cut
- Stiffness calculation with the “aim” to classify vertical elements as primary or secondary
- Interactive modification of vertical elements with the outlining of the stiffness ellipse, with possible transferibility of data and results to Excel
- Verification of vertical elements geometries with chromatic scales visualization
- Verification of beams geometries with chromatic scales visualization
The Conceptual Design module, created in collaboration with Prof. Francesco Biasioli of Politecnico di Torino University, allows to draw the required trajectories in cad environment, as by his accademic research. The product gained over the last years, until today, great success on the Italian market and within the national territory.
Dxf Total Converter is a very useful tool.
The module converts any DXF or DWG, it is particularly adapt to transform the outputs of all calculation programs, into Auto_C.A. drawings, with several advantages:
- The dxf gets transformed, with a simple click, into a drawing with high quality lay-out and graphic.
- Whole drawing conversion, not just single schemes.
- Possibility to complete the drawing with sections and details.
- Sequential reinforcement positions and coordinate numeration.
- Bars Lists and computes immediatly available.
- Drawings conversion to any selected scale.
- Application of all preferred styles and preferences, in one step.
- The module is able to interpret even drawings with geometry out of scale and bring them back to full scale geometries.
List of italian softwares currently converted:
CDS Win, CMP, Edilus, IperSpace, MasterSAP, Modest, ProSAP, SismiCAD.
Auto_C.A. is a software projected to make the drawing of reinforced concrete elements faster and easier; it is compatible with AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD FULL and ZWCad 2017.
You can draw, reinforce and calculate any structural and reinforced concrete elements with handwriting accuracy, and, at the same time, drastically reduce the risk of errors, and shrink the working times.
Auto_C.A. is made of 3 modules, each one dedicated to any drawing requirement: each customer will select his modules combination according to his needs.
Auto_C.A. Base Modules
- Prescriptions (only italian version)
- Utility and Computation
- Dxf Total Converter (DTC)
- Conceptual Design (CD)